navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

12/22/10

Someday, we will have a big decision...



When the time comes, I have no idea how I will choose. My sweet, darling husband is getting a taste of my obnoxious planning (needless to say, he thinks I'm crazy!). Although, this decision won't be made for quite a few years, I still find myself looking for house plans. Our next home will be our forever home and we will build it (I don't think my forever home exists out in the world, so I'll have to make it!). Here are 5 houses that I like (not love). It is hard to find one that has the right look outside and the right floor plan. My search will forge on and I will continue to update you as I find new "forever home" ideas. Thank you for bearing with me on this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you:)