I have been waiting for the day when I can display my pretty towels. And today is the day! When we moved in, the previous owners decided that wooden pegs in the wall were sufficient to hang towels on in the bathroom. Problem is, not only were the pegs hideous, they didn't allow the towels to dry properly. This might sound like the easiest home improvement project, but for some reason this one was a toughy. It took me about 2 hours to hang this towel rod (I have learned to always use my own drywall screws, not the ones provided). Anyway, here are the "before" and after pics of my very mini makeover. Soon I will be ready to show you the whole bathroom makeover, freshly painted vanity and all!