navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

4/2/11

River Market Antique Mall

My husband and I had a date night last night and walked around at the River Market Antique Mall in downtown Kansas City. I thought I would share with you some of the gems we came across (even though we came home empty handed).

Old window panes: $75

Gold "bamboo" mirror: $125

$575

Perfect for my office, but....$500

Pair of chairs in need of some white paint and new upholstery: $150 a piece

Rustic door: $85

Obsessed with this chair: $160

This mirror wasn't for sale, but it had really pretty detailing that isn't showing up in the picture.

Storage chest: $295


Metal tables. I would have loved to get them as nightstands, but I am not sure how to paint metal...hmmm.


Just beautiful!






These mirrors are from HomeGood's and I am contemplating returning the other mirrors I just purchased for a few of these....hmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you:)