navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

8/26/12

Coffee Table Envy


I'm on the hunt. The hunt for a sophisticated coffee table.

I've spotted all different kinds, ranging in price and shape, but they are all glass and oh so pretty.

I would prefer a round coffee table to go "inside" our L shaped sectional, but there are many more options in the square/rectangle realm. 


You might notice the clunky coffee table covering up the cowhide rug. It HAS to go.

Here are some options. Of course, some are attainable, others are inspiration:






3. Foxed Mirror Coffee Table from West Elm $399


3. Euro Style Sandor Coffee Table from Nebraska Furniture Mart $180




My favorite, #3. However, I wish it had a bottom shelf to hold additional items. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will go on sale soon! 

Hope you all had a great weekend:)

4 comments:

  1. I love the marble one!But number three is my second! If I lived in your area I would so be willing to take your current table off your hands!!! Bust of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be able to have a piece of glass cut to size and notched out around the bars..just be sure to tell them it's for a coffee table so you get thicker glass and rounded edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your prints in the background. Are they store bought or homemade?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you:)