navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

1/11/11

Babies on the Brain

No, not for me. But for my sister, cousin, and two friends. They have all got me thinking about nurseries these days. Here is some of the inspiration I have found...

This beautiful set is the inspiration for my friend Abbey's nursery.
I am a sucker for anything white and think this bedding is just so sweet!
I am into gray right now and love this print.
Again, with the gray.
Neutral and sophisticated.
Love the wallpaper.
Had to include one that would work for a boy!

If everything goes as planned, I won't be designing a nursery for some time. But it sure is fun to help my friends!







2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog - it's very fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting on the king size set of those serena and lily sheets you posted, ha ha. I posted a pic of my toddler room to be (she is only 13 mo so it will still have the crib and the changing table), would love it if you had any thoughts to pass along...heck, on any of my rooms, ha ha...looks like we have the same taste and it would be fun to dish the dirt....xoxo Shelli

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you:)