navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

4/26/11

New Things!

First off, I must include one more picture of my beautiful niece. I crocheted this headband for her and added a flower to it. She looks precious if I do say so myself!


The other new things in my life are these ol' night stands (finally, the search is over!). I am not "in love" with them, but they were a steal, they are "white white" and they have a drawer. I can definitely live with that! We paid $60 total for both night stands (found on Craig's list).


I plan to add a simple mirror behind each one and obviously some lamps! I am thinking something along these lines...



Some new hardware...


Or...




As for the rest of the room, I am still attached to this curtain fabric by Robert Allen...



I haven't found the perfect bedding yet, but here are some options...




Things are very slowly coming together!

Have a great day:)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you:)