navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

5/5/11

A Look Back to the Wedding: 1 Year ago

I thought it would be fitting to share with you some of our wedding details. We are coming up on our one year anniversary. I can honestly say that I think pinterest would have helped me in my wedding planning process, but nonetheless it was a great day that we will never forget!

Here are our Save the Dates. I ordered them from weddingpaperdivas.com.


I handmade all of our invitations. I used creamy cardstock, metallic paper, a gold flower stamp and gold text. The floral band was from Paper Source.


I also handmade our programs. I attached wooden fans to each one to help cool off our guests:)


Our guest book was also from Paper Source. 


Here is the Honeymoon Suite at Circle S. Ranch where we got married. It was a beautiful setting.


 We kept it simple with orange centerpieces.



My lovely cousin zipping me up!


I had this flower made by an etsy seller.


The bridesmaid dresses were from J. Crew and gold knotted necklace from Macy's.








Making the walk, getting ready for the ceremony!


The best little helpers!




He had to wipe his sweat off, off course!


It's official!



Now we are ready to party:)





Goodnight ya'll!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I had a friend get married there a few years ago. It was an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what beautiful memories! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you:)