navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

11/13/12

Help me find a coffee table...I beg of you!


I thought I had some great coffee table options picked out. I also thought I had a great media stand picked out. Turns out, neither were true.

We went to NFM to check out the mirrored cabinet I featured in a post below, and the color was very green. No go.

I have found a replacement media stand, which is much more casual and will "go" with our current decor quite nicely. It is also much less expensive @ $296. I do plan on adding some new hardware to spruce it up a bit.




Coffee table #1 was dubbed a big fat no by my husband:



And coffee table #2 is only 12" high. In my house, this means dog tail height. No good.



Here is a current picture of our living space, and the new media center will be ordered the second I find a coffee table option that will work.



I am definitely in need of something light and airy...the opposite of our current coffee table which is large and clunky.

Any suggesstions would be wonderful!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster award! Pop over to my blog to check it out :)
    http://katelynzim.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST bought the side tables from the same collection as your media stand literally 5 minutes ago then just stumbled across your blog for the first time. Weeeird! Have you actually already ordered or received it? I'm curious about the quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your current coffee table :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog from Pinterest, I saw the ledge behind the couch and I think that's a great idea. I saw this coffee table when I was looking for something for myself and thought if you are going with the white entertainment center, this would be a match. And it doesn't look too high. I currently have a high coffee table and I'm not a fan. It's got drawers too, a good bonus!

    I love your couch in this picture! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you:)