navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

3/10/11

Favorite Fabric Finds

Whenever I need inspiration for any room in my house, I start by searching countless websites for beautiful fabrics. Here are some that got my brain turning today!


Waverly Evening Scroll Stone
P Kaufmann Linked/Circa Eclipse


Ginkgo Fabric in Aqua
Ikat Damask in Cyan


Waverly Bedazzle Silver Linning

Waverly Lovely Lattice Lapis

P Kaufmann Vertie Fizz Drop
Thom Filicia Fabric - Shonnard in Spa
Premier Prints, Inc. - Zig Zag Collection
Premier Prints, Inc. - Suzani Collection

Premier Prints, Inc. Kimono Collection


Dwell Studio - Sketch Camel

Premier Prints, Inc. - Annie Collection

Amy butler Midwest Modern II Fresh Poppies Linen


Waverly Adornment Silver Fabric





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you:)