- Complete my C25K - check!
- Vacuum and do the dishes - check!
- Paint the last bit of oak trim left in the house - check!
- Get my tan on - check!
- Eat a whole carton of blueberries - check!
Yes, that has been my day so far. It is so incredibly nice outside today, 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky:) Isn't it pathetic that I am already counting down the days until winter....I want to move before I have to experience another Kansas winter. I don't think I will survive.
I have a few things on my house checklist that I hope to complete in the near future. The list only consists of small/cheap projects that I can afford to complete right now, but nonetheless they will be improvements.
- Make a small valence for kitchen window
- Paint curtain rods white
- Make artwork for my bathroom
- Paint bathroom vanity white
- Find and add hardware to the vanity
- Find cute hand towels for bathroom
- Get some small storage baskets to store in my bathroom
We'll see how fast I can check these off!
And now for the fun stuff...pretty pictures!