navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

6/23/11

This & That

Today's Checklist:

- Complete my C25K - check!

- Vacuum and do the dishes - check!

- Paint the last bit of oak trim left in the house - check!

- Get my tan on - check!

- Eat a whole carton of blueberries - check!

Yes, that has been my day so far. It is so incredibly nice outside today, 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky:) Isn't it pathetic that I am already counting down the days until winter....I want to move before I have to experience another Kansas winter. I don't think I will survive.

I have a few things on my house checklist that I hope to complete in the near future. The list only consists of small/cheap projects that I can afford to complete right now, but nonetheless they will be improvements.

House Checklist:

- Make a small valence for kitchen window

- Paint curtain rods white

- Make artwork for my bathroom

- Paint bathroom vanity white

- Find and add hardware to the vanity

- Find cute hand towels for bathroom

- Get some small storage baskets to store in my bathroom

We'll see how fast I can check these off!

And now for the fun stuff...pretty pictures!













:)

2 comments:

  1. thos kitchens are making me ENVIOUS. xoxo shel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the exposed beams in that kitchen...and the long coral and white maxi dress. Ahhh, maxi dresses.


    mylifeasamrsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you:)