navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

12/28/10

Giving myself an "A" for Effort

I was so determined yesterday to come home with loads of great deals. I tried so very hard, but didn't succeed. Here is the list of stores I hit...



HomeGoods/TJMaxx
Michael's
Off Broadway Shoes
Pier1
Target
Hobby Lobby
Joann's
Kohl's
Gap
Gap Kids
J. Crew
Banana Republic 
Clarks Shoes
Taylor Shoes
Macy's
Stein Mart
Gordman's
Express
JCPenney

The only thing left in each and every holiday section were candles and individual ornaments. Very, very disappointing. I have learned my lesson (again) and will be out there at 6 am next year on December 26th!

On a more positive note, here is what I did pick up.


Trees from HomeGoods - $6 each


Linen placemat from target - $2 each
2 linen/gold napkins from target - $2
Silver ornaments - $1 each


"Baby Sleeping" Mirror with ribbon from HomeGoods - $3.50

That is it! 

I did try on some gorgeous black leather boots that were on sale for $119 (down from over $200). I am thinking about going back and getting them today, we'll see!



I was encouraged when I got home from my all day shopping trip. I checked the mail and found that my DH had requested requested a HomeGoods/TJ Maxx gift certificate as his reward at work (just for me!). I'll be sure to show you what I pick up with that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you:)