Mapped @ Image Mapper


Most impatient person ever = ME! Guest Room Reveal


Goldenrod yellow & oak trim. Not my style! 


Obviously the room still needs a few finishing touches (probably should have ironed the duvet), but I just couldn't wait to share. I am planning on making some more pillows and some wall shelves to go to the right of the window. 

Breakdown of projects:

DIY Upholstered headboard: $52
DIY Duvet cover: $60 (and now I have two sets of sheets for the bedroom)
Painted Craigslist dresser: Already had it
White wall shelves: have materials, need to make
Paint: Ace Hardware - Cityscape $25
Trim & Door Paint: Behr Ultra White Semi-gloss - $20


Bedside table: already had it ($30 at TJMaxx)
Lamp: already had it ($30 at TJMaxx)
Bed: $80 from Craigslist
Dresser: Already had it
Framed Art: $10 from Homegoods
Blue vase: $14.99 Homegoods (bought with GC)
Mirror: $24.99 Homegoods (bought with GC)
Candle holders: $.99 Goodwill

And there you have it. I will update pics as I continue to add more items to the space. Hope you like it!

The DIY Show Off
Linking to the DIY Showoff


  1. your room looks beautiful!!! love the soft color palette- MUCH better than the yellow with wood trim.... eew!

  2. I would be worried that my guests wouldn't want to leave! It's lovely and peaceful.

    Mrs. Petrie @

  3. Ahhh... beautiful color palette! Love the headboard. You did a wonderful job!

    Happy New Year! xx


I always love to hear from you:)