navbar

Mapped @ Image Mapper

12/30/10

Paint Color Picks

I have been dreaming in paint colors lately. I decided to put all my picks on paper. Here are some of my favorites...

Glidden - Clear Blue Sky

Behr - Cloudy Day


Glidden - Cornflower Bouquet

Behr - Veranda Charm


Behr - April Mist


Glidden - Pebble Gray


Glidden - Smooth Stone


Glidden - Whispering Wheat


Martha Stewart - Sea Glass


Martha Stewart - Rainwater


Behr - Venetian Pearl


Berh - Palm Breeze


Behr - Antique White


Behr - Swan Sea


Glidden - Natural Linen


Behr - Down Home


Because we are currently in our "starter home", I have come to the conclusion that spending more money on this house (and this area) does not make sense financially. This doesn't mean I won't continue to make upgrades here and there and accumulate good deals on decor (nobody can stop me from doing that!). I am, however, going to start thinking a little bit more about our future home. Gather paint swatches, inspiration photos, and decor ideas that I can break out when the time is finally here! These paint colors are the start of that. You might notice that I love blue, greens, and grays. Some look a little cold, but in the right space with the right decor they can all be warmed up. I am dreaming of white moldings, cool paint colors, and comfortable fabrics, ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you:)